High Quality Facility Management Solutions
Best Practices Only For Your Facility
Daya Bersih Sdn Bhd (DAYABERSIH) which celebrated its 17th anniversary of establishment in 2021, has embarked on a remarkable journey along these years. DAYABERSIH is establishing its own branding beyond lIUM, focusing on shariah compliance and green technology as its niche.
As the leading provider of Integrated Facility Management Services (FMS), focusing on higher learning institutions, DAYABERSIH has been entrusted to undertake the operations and maintenance functions of over 12-million square feet of build-up areas and employing more than 2,000 workers in various fields and expertise.
To maintain a leading position in the industry, DAYABERSIH is certified with Quality Management System (QMS) ISO 9001:2008 and MS 1900:2014 (QMS from Islamic Perspective in Facilities Management Services).
We distinguished ourselves by offering quality and productivity in our services, Shariah driven work principles and willingness to innovate. Our axiom is “To provide better Integrated Facility Management Services with the highest uphold work culture of the Islamic Code of Ethics.”
Some Cool Facts
Numbers Speak For Themselves
Quality Comes First! We Make Sure That Every Minute Detail Is Looked Into. Our Focus Is 100% On Client Needs And Satisfaction.
Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
We offer to our clients a unique single point contact which includes the traditional technical and non-technical management tasks by using technology enabled innovations so as in achieving quality and productivity. We monitor the facilities and work performance through a specially designed CMMS that is accessible from any location, 24 hours a day.
The maintenance requirement, activities, schedules, histories and performance for all facilities are contained within the CMMS. In addition, our service delivery model is based on Service Level Agreement (SLA) and constantly measured by the Key Performance Indicators (KPI). The scopes of services are customisable to fit better with the client’s requirements. We offer high-quality services and cost-effective workflows through seamless integration of work forces, processes and systems.
● WORK ORDER PROCESSING CAPTURES ALL WORK INFORMATION INTO THE SYSTEM IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN WORK ORDER HISTORY. ENABLES PLANNING OF MATERIALS AND SCHEDULING FOR COSTING PURPOSES.
• REAL-TIME STATUS REPORTING RECORDS ACTUAL TIME COMPLAINT MADE BY CLIENT IN ORDER TO GAUGE SERVICE RENDERED TO CLIENT.
• CORRECTIVE AND PREVENTIVE CORRECTIVE: COMPLAINTS FILED BY CLIENT PREVENTIVE FILE RECORDS FOR WORK SCHEDULE AND REQUIREMENTS FOR PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE PERFORMED ON ASSETS OWNED BY CLIENTS.
• ACCURATE MAINTENANCE HISTORY MAINTENANCE INFORMATION SUCH AS ON ASSETS THAT HAVE BEEN IN SERVICES SCHEDULED OR UNSCHEDULED.
• PURCHASING RECORD ANY PURCHASE OF GOODS SERVICES AND TRACK THE PAYMENT. RECORD WORK INSTRUCTIONS ARE IN ACCORDANCE AS PER WORK ORDER BEFORE PAYMENT IS MADE.
• REPORTING ENABLES EASY INFORMATION GATHERING FOR REPORTING PURPOSE.
DAYABERSIH has been awarded with MS 1900:2008 Shariah Based Quality Management System. Hence, we uphold the shariah elements in daily operational works.
- Ensure the place where the prayer is intended to be performed is purified from physical or imprinted impurities.
- Separation of equipment to isolate the different nature of places by color-coding system.
- The use of halal-certified and green formulated detergent.
Green Cleaning Initiatives
The cleaning initiative involves cleaning method and product with environmentally friendly ingredients and procedures which are designed to preserve human health and environmental quality.
Green cleaning techniques and products by avoiding the use of products that contain toxic chemicals and harmful ingredients. Our green cleaning products are biodegradable.